BFT II Analyzer
High-performance analyzer for the low-volume lab
The BFT II Analyzer is a dual-channel coagulometer designed for the lowest volume lab. It combines the advantages of mechanical and photo-optical clot detecting principles.
- Stores reference curves
- Automatic result calculation, e.g., PT in sec, % of norm/ PR/ INR, Fibrinogen in mg/dL or g/L
- Temperature controlled incubation block for reagents and samples
- Sample mixing during measurement
- Light protection cap reduces the risk of user errors by keeping the pipetting channel closed unless a cuvette has been inserted
- Built-in timer for incubation
- Membrane keypad for easy handling of test processing
- Pre-programmed methods
Labor and cost savings
- Half-volume and single cuvette testing require minimal sample volume
- Memory function for reference curves
- As a back-up analyzer, the BFT II provides data comparable to those obtained with other Siemens hemostasis analyzers
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.